About the Homelessness Prevention Program
The Homelessness Prevention Program (HPP) connects individuals who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness with safe, affordable housing and wraparound supports.
HPP assists service users to achieve their self-identified needs and goals by finding them long-term housing, and providing connections to community resources.
Service users may get assistance with:
- Obtaining financial subsidies
- Completing PWD applications
- Connecting with housing resources
- Obtaining a damage deposit
- Storing personal belongings during moving
- Acquiring essential housing items
- Accessing utilities